When it comes to travel gift guides I’m a sucker for customized goodies. I mean who doesn’t love personalized travel gifts? You might be shopping for Christmas, the holiday season, a birthday, or just because, and either way you’re bound to find something here to earn the title of ‘the best travel gift giver, there ever was.
Whether you’re shopping for a best friend, significant other, sibling, parents, or yourself (yes, we want that for you) – this travel gift guide below was crafted for all ages, with many budget-friendly options at your disposal.
DISCLOSURE: For the sake of transparency, some of the links in our content are affiliate links. This means I get a commission if you purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
More Ideas for All Seasons and Reasons
If you’re looking for further holiday tips, you might enjoy the posts below.
- If you’re shopping for travel gifts for men, then be sure to check out my post on travel gifts for every budget.
- If you are shopping for the mother in your life, then take a gander at the gift guide that focuses on wellness and travel for mom.
- Need some packing assistance for future travels? Well, you’re not going to want to miss my incredibly helpful carry-on packing checklist post.
Personalized Travel Gifts for All Types of Travelers
Customized gifty show someone that you put a huge amount of thought into gifting them a personal experience. Below is a curated gift guide filled with a variety of unique gifts for all travelers. You’ll find some of the gifts mentioned below are essential travel items, which makes it even more worthwhile with an added personal touch.
1. One of the most budget-friendly gifts is a personalized travel document holder. Keep your tablet, passport, cards, and tickets all in one place with your very own personal document holder. It’s not always easy searching through your purse for travel necessities and that’s exactly where a document holder comes in handy.
2. Personalized travel bags that come in different colors to match the aesthetics of your soul – can I get a heck yahhh? Have a glimpse of these duffle bags and then let’s chat about how incredibly cute they would like with your airport outfit.
3. Keep that passport handy and fashionable in a custom passport cover + bonus luggage tag. I love a good two-in-one deal – don’t you? Purchase a passport cover and matching luggage tag to accompany all your adventures.
4. Ever thought of gifting a monogrammed toiletry bag – if not, now is your chance. Toiletry bags are used daily while traveling, so it doubles down as a reminder of your thoughtfulness every day.
5. To help keep track of worldly travels, consider giving personalized travel maps a try. You can have the name of the recipient customized to the travel map and throw in a set of sturdy pins to mark their adventures across the globe.
6. Encourage your loved one to capture their travel memories in the form of written entries with their very own personalized travel journal. One of my favorite ways to reminisce is to write commentary on my travel experiences through the years.
7. Gift your travel bug sister, mother, or best friend this incredibly handy custom-name jewelry box to keep all their special accessories intact when on vacation. I mean, better yet, buy yourself a monogrammed jewelry box for the holidays.
8. Travel wallets that have monogrammed initials make great gifts because they can easily be converted to daily use. These stylish, functional, and sleek wallets are perfect to store your cards, coins, and receipts (especially if you’re a heavy shopper – claim those taxes at the airport).
9. Store makeup while on our travels in a custom name makeup bag. A custom-name makeup bag makes the perfect gift for girlfriends and sisters – a cute addition to your travel necessities.
10. A personalized travel keychain is both a budget-friendly and statement gift. These key rings give you the option of adding a few charms with the initials of your loved one to carry with them for years to come.
11. If you want a solid unique gift for travelers – which serves the grand purpose of keeping luggage intact while being thrown amok on a conveyer belt then a personalized luggage strap will do the trick.
12. We talked about a lot of travel gifts that are for vacation use, with some being for daily use or on the go, so to wrap up the wanderlust blues – a keepsake box is a fantastic gift idea. A keepsake travel box is a great way to store all the tangible moments from a vacations past.
Honorable mention: A SUBSCRIPTION BOX! Although custom travel subscription boxes may not be personalized with a name, they do come with a variety of travel items in a big box, that’s sure to brighten anyone’s day. Personally, I think subscription boxes make stellar gifts that quite literally tug at the heartstrings of avid travel bugs.
Gifts are a love language to some and I don’t doubt that a personalized travel gift will speak that language to the receiver. It’s not always easy shopping for someone that likes particular things in a particular way (I can vouch for that), and that’s why a little personalization goes the extra mile.
I hope this guide of personalized travel gifts for all types of travelers serves its purpose for you. Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you have any additions to this list or if this guide has helped you in any way. Happy travel gift shopping!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get new blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.