Finding useful travel gifts for men doesn’t always come easy. When I am shopping for the men in my life sometimes it’s a hit and other times a miss but, I’ve come to find that some of the gifts highlighted below were solid purchases.
Whoever you are shopping for, be it your boyfriend, father, brother, friend, or husband – I’ve taken plenty of time mastering this list below of travel gifts for men. These unique gifts for travelers can be presented for birthdays, Christmas, fathers day, or any other occasion under the sun.
The best part of these gifts for someone that travels abroad is that it caters to varying budgets and trust me I understand what it’s like when you’re living pay cheque to pay cheque. I also understand the need to splurge a little for the favorite people in your life (you do, you boo).
DISCLOSURE: For the sake of transparency, some of the links in our content are affiliate links. This means, I get a commission if you purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
More Ideas for All Seasons and Reasons
If you’re looking for further holiday tips, you might enjoy the posts below.
- If you are shopping for the mother in your life, then take a gander at the gift guide that focuses on wellness and travel for mom.
- Need some packing assistance for future travels? Well, you’re not going to want to miss my incredibly helpful carry-on packing checklist post.
Useful Travel Gifts for Men – For Every Budget
Budget Travel Gifts for Men
1. Comfort and luxury are sometimes the same thing. If you want to help someone travel in comfort then start with a budget-friendly neck pillow to keep that turbulence at bay.
2. With changing time zones and early mornings, comes the blessing of coffee (or tea). So, why not provide the most perfect on-the-go gift – a travel mug. Feel free to include 100 ml bottles of their favorite whisky for maximum appeal.
3. While we’re on the topic of alcohol – why not send your loved ones on their travels with an old-fashioned cocktail-making kit? It’s actually a pretty unique travel gift – cocktails on the go!
4. I often find that my husband, Ragun misplaces his tech wires, gadgets, and gizmos when we are traveling. If you know someone that could benefit from a mini carry pouch to store all of those electronics then you’re going to want to gift an electronics travel organizer.
5. A universal travel adapter while on vacation is always a fantastic purchase. I’ve misplaced travel adapters while traveling and have had to go in search of a new one, so it’s certainly helpful to have a spare on hand.
6. Packing cubes have become an essential gift for someone traveling abroad. One – who doesn’t want to make packing as easy and convinent as humanly possible? Two – a fantastic budget-friendly travel gift for the man that could use some help in the organization department.
Business Travel Gifts for Men
7. Sometimes, travel means there isn’t enough time for personal care and that’s why you’re going to want to think about gifting a personal manicure kit. Especially for business travellers, that like to keep a neat and clean appearance. Something, small and compact.
8. If you really want to make a dent with a business travel gift, then a handmade custom leather portfolio could do the trick. We’re talking, all the special bells and whistles. Multiple pockets, card holder, pen holder, notepad, and leather bound with a zipper. You might very swiftly become the favorite person in this man’s life.
9. For the business traveler that likes to stay on top of his reading – a kindle reader will speak to their bookworm soul. I’ve gifted my father and husband, a kindle and it has become an integral part of their carry-on travel packing list.
10. For the busy businessman, why not gift a power bank to ensure regular consistent access to all the necessary tech gadgets? A power bank has got to be one of the most useful travel gifts for men.
11. Nothing quite says a fashionable businessman like a leather laptop briefcase. If we’re going for a modern look with a classic design, be sure to take a gander at the leather briefcase below.
Personalized Travel Gifts for Men
12. For a personalized touch, consider gifting engraved items. Something like an engraved leather toiletry bag that you know will be in use, daily while traveling and says I’m thinking about you.
13. Journaling about your travels is a great way to remember the moments that bring you joy and everything in between. A great keepsake is an engraved journal that carries the travel experience with you.
14. How about gifting the traveler in your life an ever-so-cute custom passport holder and luggage tag? Anything customized always adds a personal touch. Having a passport holder keeps things organized and easier to find when you’re in line for customs.
15. If a passport holder doesn’t quite cut it – then do one better and gift the carry-all custom canvas travel bag. Some of the best travel gifts for men have got be personalized gift items like the travel tote bag below.
16. Maybe you want to gift something for daily wear, then you’re going to want to take a look at this particular custom bracelet. This isn’t just any ordinary bracelet – we’re talking about a custom braided leather band with a silver plaque. If unique travel gifts are your thing, then you’ve quite possibly found a solid gift choice.
17. Nothing says convenience like a sturdy monogrammed laptop bag for regular travel. This bag is carry-on approved so you don’t have to worry about the sizing and better yet, its fits seamlessly under your seat.
Luxury Travel Gifts for Men
18. Help your loved ones capture all the best travel footage with a Go Pro Hero 10 – especially if your loved ones like to fly by the seat of their chair. A Go Pro will be a wonderful addition for anything activity based; like a helicopter ride, bungee jumping, snorkeling, or even hiking. Made for the adventure junkie in all of us.
19. Luxury cigars are a great gift for a man that enjoys a good cigar on the go. Consider purchasing a subscription box either on a monthly or yearly basis for a gift that keeps on giving.
20. Nothing quite spells luxury like cashmere. For the man that likes to indulge in comfort and style, there’s a perfect 4-piece cashmere travel set by Lingua Franca. This 4 piece luxe kit offers a travel blanket, socks, eye mask, and storage pouch.
21. If the traveling man in your life is due for a luggage upgrade then consider gifting a luxury luggage brand like Tumi. Tumi’s expandable 4-wheel carry-on glides along so effortlessly, you’ll forget that you are carrying anything at all (isn’t that what we all want).
22. Presenting a travelling man with a good pair of wireless, noise-canceling Sony headphones will quite literally change their life. I say this from seeing this happen firsthand with my father, brother, and husband – their wireless sony headphones are their pride and joy. These sony headphones have touch control, a 3-minute charge time for 3 hours of playback, a sleek modern design, and come with a wire, in case wireless is not an option.
23. Consider purchasing a travel gift that speaks to the man with all the watches. Gifting a handmade luxury watch travel case is ideal for both storage and aesthetics.
As you can tell there is a steady stream of unique gifts for someone traveling abroad. Travel gifts for men fall into many categories like luxury, budget, business, and personalized goods. However, you know what they say “too much of something, is never really a good thing” and so I aspire to keep the list of useful travel gifts for men helpful yet short. Even if you start at this list, you might click through to find something else equally useful for the loved one in your life.
Here’s to hoping you find the perfect travel gift for the men in your life and that wanderlust never loses its appeal. Happy giving of useful travel gifts for men!
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest if you aren’t already!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get new blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.