Subscription boxes are a pretty neat idea (especially if they ship to Canada). For starters, it’s like a surprise gift to yourself with items that you actually want. Secondly, I live in Canada, which means a lot of American subscription boxes don’t quite make it out here, which is exactly why I took it upon myself to find Canadian subscription boxes.
In the spirit of honesty, not all the subscription boxes mentioned below are Canadian owned but they all ship to Canada and that’s the whole darn point. I tackled a range of subscription box categories, but granted that I mainly blog about travel and wellness; I gave those guys a little extra love.
I like listicles and judging by your presence here, you must like them too (list twin high-five)! Being Canadian and having an affinity for lists, I created a list of subscription boxes in Canada to help you on this subscription box journey.
DISCLOSURE: For the sake of transparency, some of the links in our content are affiliate links. This means I get a commission if you purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
More Ideas for All Seasons and Reasons
If you’re looking for further holiday tips, you might enjoy the posts below.
- If you’re shopping for travel gifts for men, then be sure to check out my post on Travel Gifts for Every Budget.
- Looking for thoughtful gifts with a personal touch? Be sure to check out my post on Personalized Travel Gifts for all Types of Travellers.
- If you are shopping for the mother in your life, then take a gander at the gift guide that focuses on Wellness and Travel for Mom.
- In need of some self-love? You don’t want to miss my gift guide on self-care and wellness products that you needed yesterday.
- Need some packing assistance for future travels? Well, you’re not going to want to miss my incredibly helpful Carry-on Packing Checklist post.
Canadian Subscription Boxes That You Need Now
Many of the Canadian subscription boxes mentioned below are from Cratejoy (only the OG subscription box manager). Some boxes offer free shipping while others have a shipping fee from inside or outside of Canada – either way, it’s worth a look to find a box that feeds your needs.
Wellness Subscription Boxes
1. Loti Wellness Subscription Box – choose a box that delivers tools and strategies to cope with life’s challenges, using research-based positive psychology and psychotherapy. Shift your mindset with the Loti Wellness box.
2. Spiral Rain’s Ohm Box – this Canadian subscription box is filled with crystals, aromatherapy, natural beauty products, and spiritual tools. The focus of this box is to help you reduce stress and spark joy in your daily life.
3. Nature’s Wellness Box – a Canadian wellness subscription box that is 100% non-toxic, cruelty-free, and features 5-7 full-size products. This wellness box focuses on aromatherapy, essential oils, and natural items.
Beauty Subscription Boxes
4. Canadian Beauty Box – comes with 5-8 fresh new items every season from Canadian companies coast to coast. Discover new beauty products by immersing yourself in the Canadian beauty industry.
5. Clean Beauty and Skincare Box – elevate your daily routine with a luxury subscription beauty box that provides 3+ full-size products, which are non-toxic and cruelty-free.
Snack Subscription Boxes
6. Keto Snacks Subscription Box – a premium snack subscription box for Canadians with a wide variety of keto snacks. A snack box that comes with a 30-day meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
7. SnackFever Korean Snack Box – talk about a unique snack selection. I’d subscribe to this box, no questions asked. Receive a surprise bundle of 10-13 delicious snacks delivered to your door.
Travel Subscription Boxes
8. Travelista – travel the world with this proudly Canadian subscription box. Each box welcomes a new theme to whisk you away with an immersive experience. These travel subscription boxes have 6-8 premium lifestyle-themed items for you to wear, smell, taste, read, write and learn about.
9. Backpacker One Book – let’s talk about a subscription box with a love for travel and a heart for giving back. Each box contains a curated book by a travel professional, a bookmark, tea, a charm, and other gifts. The wonderful gift of this subscription box is that each sale gives back to children and women around the world.
10. The Cruisin’ + Campfires Box – upgrade your van and RV lifestyle with items for your home on wheels. Each box gifts you with RV gear, goods, and seasonal gems.
Cheap Subscription Boxes
11. Power-mama Post – a set of positive and powerful affirmations for mom. Each postcard is designed to remind amma that she is wonderful in every way. The cards provide motivation, encouragement, and comedy to encourage mama to take a break.
12. Peaceful Post – a postcard that delivers a dose of mindfulness each month. Each postcard features a fun design to color on the front with a meditation exercise on the back.
Self-care Subscription Boxes
13. Kallos Box | Self-love & Self-care Experience – a self-care subscription box that ships to Canada to provide women with conscious and sustainable products. The five exclusive products included in this one-of-a-kind box are used to promote rest, self-love, and relaxation.
14. The Craft and Tea Box – helps you get creative while making space for yourself. Switch the kettle on, pour yourself a warm cup of tea, and discover a new craft every month. The tea steeps about 15-20 cups with new flavors in every delivery.
15. She Matters Self-Care Subscription Box – this lovely self-care box empowers women to prioritize themselves (can I get a heck-yes?). They encourage you to put yourself first with 5 full-sized products in every box.
16. Empower-Her Subscription Box – a consciously curated collection of products, made by women around the world. All the products are sustainable and eco-friendly + a tree will be planted for each order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which subscription box is the best in Canada?
Honestly, the best subscription box in Canada is very much dependent on the type of products you want. For example, I prefer to travel so for me the Travelista Canadian subscription box is a solid win. You might prefer beauty in which case the Canadian Beauty Box might meet your desires.
How much does Therabox cost?
Upon taking a look at their website – the cost of Therabox ranges based on your choice of subscription. The month-to-month pricing starts at $39.99 USD and increases based on the length of your subscription.
Cheap subscription boxes in Canada?
I found some postcard subscription boxes above that are relatively in the cheap range (upwards of $6). If you’re looking for subscription boxes under $30 USD there are plenty of options to choose from. Cratejoy is my go-to subscription box site – solely due to the fact that they house so many boxes from many businesses.
Canadian subscription boxes are a super cool way to pique your interests or that of a loved one. The best part about Cratejoy boxes is that you actually don’t have to make a yearly commitment. You can try a subscription box and if you decide it isn’t for you – try out another one.
Whatever you decide for yourself, hope you enjoy the journey AND don’t forget to let me know, what other boxes you would recommend.
Be sure to keep up with me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest if you aren’t already!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get new blog posts delivered straight to your inbox.